Skip to content
SALE UP TO 60% OFF - Limited Time Discount. 
SALE UP TO 60% OFF - Limited Time Discount. 

350ml Mini Portable Electric Fruit Juicer USB Rechargeable Smoothie Maker

Save 43%
Original price $40.00
Current price $22.99
Color: White

Rating (Rpm): 18001-20000Rpm
Brand Name: alloet
Certification: CE
Capacity: <500ml
Function: JAM
Function: Stirring
Function: Milk Shake
Function: Mixing
Function: Juicing
Function: Solid Food
Power (W): Other
Type: Centrifugal Juicer
Laying Method: Mini
Charging Port Shape: ROUND
Shape of Charging Port: ROUND
Model Number: Smart USB Mini Juice Cup
Speed Adjustment: No Selection
Cup Body Material: Plastic
Pulp Container Volume: < 500ml
Blade Material: STAINLESS STEEL
Housing Material: Plastic
Dimensions (L x W x H (Inches): 234*78.2*78.2mm

 

 

Features:
1. Multifunction. With two functions of bottle and juicer. A product has two functions, modern, beautiful
2. Great power. Charging 14000 RPM / minute speed, you can quickly stir a variety of fruit, fruit juice, soy milk, milk shake, rice paste
3. High quality materials. Environmental Protection Tritan Ring Silica Gel Cover Stainless Steel Cup Body ABS Base Sheet are superior material no chemical hazards to human body use safety rest safe
4. Easy to carry. Silicone lift ring design allows you to take the juice bottle anywhere, sports, outings, outdoors, picnic
5. With the USB charging line, it can be charged anytime, anywhere, and there is no need to worry about electricity, home, travel
anymore 6. Safe lithium batteries. Built-in lithium batteries, a38.3 have certificates, MSDS, aviation and shipping
7. Intelligent detection. Electromagnetic induction device After separating the body of the cup and the base, can not start, to ensure the safety of disassembly and avoid the danger of it remaining.

Instructions:
1. Wash the fruit and cut into small pieces of approximately 15x15mm. (For stone fruit, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, please remove it first)
2. Put in the fruit, about 60% of the body of the cup, add 20% of water or milk, make the total amount of about 80% of the capacity of the body of the cup.
3. Tighten the cup lid, invert the cup body, turn on the switch, after the motor rotates etc., put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently, the effect of the juice is better.
4. When the jug is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the lid of the drinking cup. If there is too much fruit residue, please use the filter before drinking.

Specifications:
Color: Pink / White Product
Size: 234 * 78.2 * 78.2mm / 9.21 * 3.08 * 3.08 "Cup
Volume: 350mL Product
Weight: 438g
Cup Cover Material: Food Grade PP
Cup Body Material: Environmental Protection Tritan
Base Material: Food Grade ABS
Blade Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Engine Specifications:
No load 20000rpm / MIN (error 15%)
Charge 14000 RPM / MIN (error 15%)
Working current: 10-12A Operating
voltage: 3.7 V
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Juice frequency: 30S each time, 15 times can to tight.

Failure Analysis and Solution:
1. Cannot be turned on, signal light does not turn on. Cup body and frame are not tight.
2. The red light is always on during use. Sufficient electricity; Point load.
3. When in use, stop the machine and the green light blinks. After 90 seconds of charging, stop protection; Restart.
4. When in use, stop the machine and the red light blinks. The motor is blocked; After removing the hard object, reboot.
5 leaks Poor mounting of silicone rubber rings; Reassemble silicone rubber pads.

Notes:
This product is a special fresh juice press. You cannot grind nuts or legumes directly. Direct grinding will affect the life of the product.
Due to the different monitors and light effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement.

1
x Mini Smart USB Juice Cup 1 X USB Power Cable
1 X User Manual