High Carbon Stainless Steel Knives
Original price $69.99
Current price $43.00
- High quality: all Stainless Steel Knives are forged from x50cr15 superior high-carbon stainless steel, whose hardness is up to hrc57, strong & durable, also ensures the most precision and accuracy.
- Ergonomically design: This High Carbon Stainless Steel Knives with stainless steel handle provides comfort. The block does not only look good in the kitchen but also protect the knives.
- Superior sharp: Every knife is forged with carefully hand-polishing and precise tempering, the edges of the knives are hand sharpened to 16-18°per side for extreme cutting experience and long-lasting sharpness.
- Easy to care and storage: Easy to clean and precision-tapered ground blades that narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edge. Blades are dishwasher safe.
How to care for your knives?
- 1. Before the first use, please clean the knives
- 2.When using, pay attention, please. The blade of the knives is very sharp! Do not test with fingertips and avoid direct contact to avoid damage.
- 3. Care when using and storing. After each use, please clean and store in a safe place. Store them out of the reach of children.
- 4. To maintain the life of your knives, clean after each use and keep them dry, use non-abrasive cleaners. Use soft towels to clean.
Will the stainless steel knife rust?
- Usually, the stainless steel we see, the "Stainless" here is relative, not absolute, relative to carbon steel. Stainless steel does not rust easily, but it is not absolutely rust-free, but it is not easily corroded and rusted as carbon steel under the same conditions and environment. To prevent the rust of stainless steel knives, the main thing is not to damage the passivation film of the surface layer of stainless steel knives. After use, clean it as soon as possible and dry it. Try not to touch acid or alkali salts.