Portable Water & Feeder Bowl
Original price $49.99
Current price $25.00
- Water & food bowl design: Unlike the usual bottle, our Dog Water Bottle is specially made of two parts, can hold 250ml water and 200ml food in the meantime, no more unhealthy drinking and hunger when walking your dog. Meanwhile, each part can be washed by hand and it’s very easy to clean.
- Leakproof lock water: Silica gel seal ring inside the bottle body and lock key design keep the bottle from leaking, so you can put it in your bag with no worries, perfect for traveling.
- Safe and healthy: Made from high-quality, nontoxic PC and abs material, safe and durable, and it will serve your dog watering needs for a long time.
- Easy button operation: One key lock/open design enables one hand easy operation, you don’t have to press the key all the time when feeding your dog, and you can control water speed by adjusting the key. A wide sink allows your dog to drink water more easily and more comfortably.
- Portable and convenient: The hanging rope on the top and the suitable size of the bottle make it easy to carry or put in a bag, perfect for outdoor and daily use. The reasonable radian design of the bottle body makes you comfortable to hold it when feeding your dog.
- No water waste: Unused water can go back into the container easily by pressing the water key.
- Durable & safe: The portable dog water bottle made of high-quality food-grade material, make sure your pet completely safe when they use our dog water dispenser bottle
- Easy to use: One-hand operation, press water key to fill water, release to stop water, very easy to feed your pet with malsipree water bottle for dogs.
How to use:
- Keep the bottle horizontal, slide the lock key right to unlock, press the water key to fill water. Release water key to stop the water. After feeding, slide the lock key left to lock and prevent water leakage.
- Don’t wash with the dish-washing machine.
- Don’t press the water key hard when the lock key is locking.
- Don’t put these in the cup: dry ice, chocolate, soda water, milk, etc.
- Keep the puppy dog water bottle out of hot water over 176℉/80℃.